If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Monday 3 October 2011

Oops, I missed one

I missed one of Saturday's new beers.

Shepherd Neame, Up and Under Ale from England
  Shepherd Neame, Up and Under Ale, England

 I do not think it mentioned Shepherd Neame on the bottle but I am assured that's who brews it. 4.0% deep amber colour with a good head, the aroma and taste is all dark chocolate. My review is totally different from all the other reviews I have looked at, nobody else seemed to taste chocolate.

The title is not aimed Jonny Wilkinson, he is still the best in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment