If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Thursday 17 November 2011

Football Beers

On Saturday we had a couple of new beers with the England v Spain friendly match. England apparently, had no chance of winning against the best team in the world but we did anyway 1 - 0.

The first beer, was only made for last years World Cup but there are still a few kicking about.

Shepherd Neame, 4-4-2, from England

Shepherd Neame, 4-4-2, England

4.0% gold colour with a poor head, citrus hop aroma and taste, slightly too much hop, for me. Not the best beer in the world, more just a gimmick for the tournament.

The next one was only slightly better.

Shepherd Neame, Autumn Blaze, from England

52 beers 4 - 11, Shepherd Neame, Autumn Blaze, England

4.0% deep amber colour with a thin head, caramel malt and hop aroma, caramel malt taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment