If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Monday 9 April 2012

Billingham Catholic Club Easter Beer Festival

The second of the weekends beer festivals, was the Billingham Catholic Club Easter Beer Festival, where I managed to sample another six new beers (that number includes the one that was in both festivals).

As with the previous blog, as I had so many new beers on the night, you will have to click he photo to see the review.

So again, the new beers I had that night were, in no particular order,

Ilkley, Gold, England
Ilkley, Gold, England

Ilkley, Mary Jane, England
Ilkley, Mary Jane, England

Marston's (Arbor?), Single Hop Mittelfruh, England
Marston's (Arbor?), Single Hop Mittelfruh, England

Holden's, Satisfaction, England
Holden's, Satisfaction, England

Northumberland, Hop Cross Bunny Ale, England
DSCF7837

Quartz, Quartz Hare, England
Quartz, Quartz Hare, England

No comments:

Post a Comment