If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Monday 12 October 2015

Two Cans from Holland

Here are a couple of cans I had last week from Holland, nether were very good but that's the chance I take every week doing this. One I have had before but the design on the can has changed, I also found another bottle that although it looks the same as one of them, it is weaker.

Oranjeboom, Premium Strong Beer from Holland

Oranjeboom, Premium Strong Beer, Holland

8.5% deep gold with a poor head, malt aroma, very strong alcohol taste. This actually tasted as strong as it was and it was just drinkable.

Oranjeboom, Premium Lager Beer from Holland

Oranjeboom, Premium Lager Beer, Holland Oranjeboom, Premium Lager, Holland

5.0%, gold colour with a thin head, slight malt aroma, quite watery feel to it, sweet malt taste, I do not know if it is just the name playing tricks on my mind but I could taste oranges.

Oranjeboom, Original Dutch Recipe from Holland

Oranjeboom, Premium Lager, Holland Oranjeboom, Premium Lager, Holland

4.7% and not 5.0%, it was practically the same as the one above only the name and strength were different but I am sure it was the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment