If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Thursday 12 November 2015

Beers on the 15th Oct

Well these beers were not drunk on a Saturday but during the week, round Dave's house and one of them was quite nice. Anyway I am trying to catch up again.

Kopparbergs Bryggeri, Fagerhult from Sweden

Kopparbergs Bryggeri, Fagerhult, Sweden

4.8% gold colour with a thin head, sweet malt aroma, sweet dry taste, a bit too sweet but not too bad.

Allgäuer Brauhaus, Altenmünster Hefeweizen from Germany

Allgäuer Brauhaus, Altenmünster Hefeweizen, Germany Allgäuer Brauhaus, Altenmünster Hefeweizen, Germany

5.3% cloudy yellow colour with a nice head, an excellent traditional wheat beer aroma and taste, I do not know how to describe these wheat beers but it was very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment