If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Friday 5 February 2016

First week in Feb 2016

With this post I am just about up to date.

Fordham, Copperhead Ale from the USA

Fordham, Copperhead Ale, USA Fordham, Copperhead Ale, USA

5.0% amber in colour with a good head, it had a nice aroma and a nice smooth taste, a good American beer.

Leeds, Yorkshire Gold from England

Leeds, Yorkshire Gold, England Leeds, Yorkshire Gold, England

4.0% gold colour with a good head, hoppy aroma, citrus hop taste.

Rheinbacher (Aldi), Weissbier from Germany

Rheinbacher, Weissbier, Germany Rheinbacher, Weissbier, Germany

5.0% cloudy gold colour with a thin head, usual aroma and taste, another really good wheat beer. I have been back to Aldi and bought a few more.

Great Yorkshire, Top Of The Hops 2015 from England

Great Yorkshire, Top Of The Hops 2015, England Great Yorkshire, Top Of The Hops 2015, England

4.5% cloudy gold in colour with next to no head, nice sweet aroma, bitter toffee hop taste but not too bad. It was four months out of date but I liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment