If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Sunday 18 April 2021

The rest of March 2021

As usual at this time, I have not had many new beers over the last month but I have has some. There are only five all together, so here we go.

De Halve Maan, Brugse Zot, Belgium

De Halve Maan, Brugse Zot, Belgium De Halve Maan, Brugse Zot, Belgium

6.0% deep amber in colour with a nice head, a nice fruity aroma and a fizzy but nice taste.  Had this one before back in 2007, in Bruges, I even had it in the brewery but there is no write up (also the brewery was closed for tours). Brugse Zot translates as Bruges Fools.
 
De Kazematten, The Wipers Times 14 from Belgium
De Kazematten, The Wipers Times 14, Belgium De Kazematten, The Wipers Times 14, Belgium

6.2% hazy gold in colour with a thin head, it had a sweet aroma and a nice but sweet taste. 

And Union, Saturday Lager from Germany

And Union, Saturday Lager, Germany

5.0% gold in colour with a thin head, there was not much aroma but a nice sweet lager taste. 

And Union, Sunday Pale Ale from Germany

And Union, Sunday Pale Ale, Germany

5.5% deep gold in colour with a nice head, a slight hop aroma and a hoppy taste. 

De Ryck, Arend Tripel from Belgium

De Ryck, Arend Tripel, Belgium De Ryck, Arend Tripel, Belgium

8.0% slightly hazy gold in colour with a thin head, fruity aroma, it had a strong fizzy taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment