If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Tuesday 15 June 2021

First new ones from June 2021

The first BBQ around ours with new beers was at the beginning of the month. I still have plenty of the Isle of Skye beers to get through though but they will wait.

Salt, Jute Session IPA from England 

Salt, Jute Session IPA, England

4.2% cloudy gold with a nice head, fruity aroma and smooth hop and fruit taste. 

Magic Rock, Murk-Life Balance from England

Magic Rock, Murk-Life Balance, England

5.8% hazy amber in colour with a good head, a hoppy fruity aroma a hoppy fruity taste.

Hawkshead, Session Hazy from England

Hawkshead, Session Hazy, England

4.5% very hazy pail gold in colour with a thin head, a fruity hop aroma and taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment