If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Thursday 24 February 2011

Cauldron Falls

Out with the girls again on Wednesday, we visited Cauldron Falls on Walden Beck in West Burton. They loved it, and tried to get behind the falls but of course couldn't but they did get wet, again.

For lunch, we got fish and chips in Leyburn and while we were there, I got four new beers from Campbells. Reviews to follow but probably not this weekend as we are at a birthday party in a club, so not sure what beer we will get there.

Under Cauldron Falls

No comments:

Post a Comment