If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Sunday 20 February 2011

Stocking Filler

Well we didn't get out last night but Jonathan, Lorianne and the boys came over to us. We watched some football, had some food and several beers, a good night.
The football, we rooted for the underdogs Crawley Town over the mighty Man U, in the cup but to no avail.
The food, we had bangers and mash with Yorkshire puddings, very thick onion gravy and roast vegetables, followed homemade meringues and fruit salad.
The beer, the first one reviewed for the night (others to follow but I have to start somewhere), is.

York, Stocking Filler from England.
One of the bottles I bought in Ripon during the week.
4.8% deep red colour with a thin head, spicy malt aroma, taste is Christmas pudding (fruity and spicy) with a nice bitter aftertaste.

York, Stocking Filler, England

No comments:

Post a Comment