If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Thursday 17 February 2011

Oldie

As I am still cutting down on my alcohol consumption, tonight I am back to reviewing some of my old favourites.
McEwan's, Champion from Scotland?
7.3% dark brown colour with a good white head, sweet malt aroma, cameral malt strong slightly bitter taste, one of the best. One of the few beers that I drink on a regular basis and as far as I know, this Scottish beer is now only made in England.

Week 19 - An52 Beers, McEwan's, Champion, Scotland

No comments:

Post a Comment