If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Wednesday 16 February 2011

Zhujiang

Well I had to have one of the beers from Ripon today, so I had the small one. 
Zhujiang, Gold Lager, from China, or Beer 12°.
4.3% (not 5.3% as on ratebeer although  Pearl River 12° is 4.3%) golden colour with a thin short lived head, sweet grain and malt aroma, sweet malt taste, not bad for a lager.

Zhujiang, Gold Lager (Beer (12°)), China

As this was my first beer of the week (I have not had a four day break in drinking for many years), it may not have been as pleasant as I thought it was and it may be, that if it is drunk with other beers, it could be very ordinary indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment