If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Thursday 17 March 2011

Crystal Red

Finally I can get around to the new beers I had on our weeks holiday.
The First one was in Weatherspoons Postern Gate on Dot's birthday, as were quite a few others that day.
Saltaire, Crystal Red from England.
4.4% amber colour with a good head, toffee malt aroma and taste. I would have had another but there were more beers to try.

Saltaire, Crystal Red, England.

No comments:

Post a Comment