If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Saturday 19 March 2011

Tetley's, Imperial

The usual Friday night was different yet again, instead of the Smiths, we went to the Hope and Anchor, same village different pub.

The Hope and Anchor was very busy (we are not used to that) but we did get good service and we had to drink lovely Tetley's, Imperial.

I do not usually have a bad head on Saturday morning but today I do, it could be the Imperial or it could be the other beers I had when we got home. We were up late (late for us anyway), watching comic relief (red nose day) and drinking.

Tetley's, Imperial from England
4.3% dark brown with a good head, roast malt aroma and a fruity roast malt taste, this beer is a lot better than other reviewers argue and I like it.

Tetley's, Imperial, England

No comments:

Post a Comment