If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Sunday 20 March 2011

Paella, Beer and Rugby.

Last night we went to Jonathan and Lorraine's to watch the Rugby, drink beer and eat food.
The only disappointment of the night was England's poor performance, as they lost to the Irish, although England still won the Six Nations. The beer and the food was very good though and as the Rugby was involved in the night, the first beer review is also Rugby related.
Batemans, Hooker from England
4.1% amber colour with a thin head, malty aroma, bitter caramel taste, not at all like the commercial description.

Batemans, Hooker, England

No comments:

Post a Comment