If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Thursday 24 March 2011

Two Strong Lagers

This week I have tried two different Strong Lagers and while both do the job, I do not think I would buy either of them again.
Carlsberg UK, Skol Super from England
9.0% gold colour with no head, malty alcohol aroma, strong alcohol taste you can feel the heat all the way down like whisky but fizzy.

Carlsberg UK, Skol Super, England

And Thorougoods, Imported Strong Lager from, somewhere in the EU
Brewed for Bargain Booze Ltd, it is 7.9% gold colour with a poor head, sweet sugary aroma, sweet alcohol taste, too sweet.

Thorougoods, Imported Strong Lager, EU (somewhere)

No comments:

Post a Comment