If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Wednesday 30 November 2011

Alpine Lager Warning

Samuel Smith's, Alpine Lager, from England

This beer has changed strength, it is no longer 4.5%, it is now 2.8%, so beware if you are a lager drinker and you end up in a Samuel Smith's pub. Last night I watched some poor lad realise he had just bought a 2.8% beer, he was gutted.

So this one has gone
Samuel Smith's, Alpine Lager, England

Replaced be this one
Samuel Smith's, Alpine Lager, England

1 comment:

  1. Very well worth knowing! Still tastes ok though, I didnt even notice it had changed

    ReplyDelete