If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Friday 31 January 2014

Still caching up

Well I am still caching up, this could take some time but I am hoping that it will not make much difference to what I am doing. So here are the next new beer I had, some are not necessarily the best photos I have ever taken though. Here we go then, some beers from the first time after the stroke, lets just see how it goes.

Sadler’s, Worcester Sorcerer from England


4.3% amber colour with a good head, toffee aroma, toffee and apple taste.

Cuillin, Skye Ale from Scotland


4.2% cloudy amber colour with a good head, sweet aroma and taste.

Not that sure if the review for these two is fully correct but that's what I wrote at the time, we will just have to believe it but if I see them again though, I will have another go.

No comments:

Post a Comment