If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Tuesday 15 September 2015

Beers from early July

Some beers from way back in July, I am attempting to catch up, these two were from Spoons by the look of the photos, Richmond I think. If it was the Weathersoons in Richmond, can I just say that this one is no where near as good as the others and was very run down, also some of the staff were pretty poor as well.

Richmond, Station Ale, England

Richmond, Station Ale, England

4.0% deep gold colour with a nice head, bit of an acidic aroma, slight vanilla taste.

Allendale, Golden Plover, England

Allendale, Golden Plover, England

4.0% gold colour with a nice head, a bit too hoppy but it was drinkable.

No comments:

Post a Comment