If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Monday 10 October 2016

A set from our French holidays 2016

During our first trip to France in 2016, I had a set of beers from the Coreff brewery. I thought I would cover these together but separate from the others.

Coreff, Ambrée (Goularz) from France

Coreff, Ambrée (Goularz), France Coreff, Ambrée (Goularz), France

5.0% amber in colour with a nice head, malt aroma and taste, it is a bit fizzy but not bad.

Coreff, Blonde (Melen) from France

Coreff, Blonde (Melen), France Coreff, Blonde (Melen), France

4.2% gold colour with a thin head, at first it was like Leffe but it was a bit thin, it was weaker after all.

Coreff, Blanche (Gwenn) from France

Coreff, Blanche (Gwenn), France Coreff, Blanche (Gwenn), France

4.5% hazy yellow in colour with a nice head, a typical French Blanche, slightly bitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment