If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Tuesday 11 October 2016

Last from our second trip to France 2016

Here we go with the last beers from the last trip to France this year, well the ones I have drunk anyway.

Lepers, Pastor Ale from France

Lepers, Pastor Ale, France Lepers, Pastor Ale, France

5.0% deep gold in colour with a thin head, not a bad beer in an attractive bottle.

Brasserie des Sources, Abbatiale Grand Biere De Garde from France

Brasserie des Sources, Abbatiale Grand Biere De Garde, France Brasserie des Sources, Abbatiale Grand Biere De Garde, France

7.0% amber colour with a thin head, malty aroma, strong fruity caramel aroma.

St Feuillien, St Feuillien Triple from Belgium

St Feuillien, St Feuillien Triple, Belgium St Feuillien, St Feuillien Triple, Belgium

8.5% gold in colour with a nice head, it had a sweet aroma with a nice strong slightly bitter taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment