If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Friday 11 August 2017

Devon Trip, First Day

Our resent trip to Devon will have to be split into several blogs, so the first one, it will have to be what I drank on the way down. We stayed the first night in Tewkesbury on the way down and had a couple in Spoons but as it was raining and we were tired there was only the two.

Great Western, Old Higby from England

Great Western, Old Higby, England

4.8% deep amber in colour with a nice head, not much aroma but some hops, nice bitter taste.

Battledown, 4 Kings from England

Battledown, 4 Kings, England

7.2% gold in colour with a thin head, fruity aroma and a sweet alcohol taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment