If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Saturday 12 August 2017

Devon Trip, Day Four / Five / Six

The amount of new beers was drying up slightly, I was however drinking repeats.

South Hams Brewery, Eddystone from England

South Hams Brewery, Eddystone, England South Hams Brewery, Eddystone, England

4.8% gold in colour with a thin head, not much aroma, not much taste but not bad to drink.

Salcombe, Lifesaver from England

Salcombe, Lifesaver, England Salcombe, Lifesaver, England

4.8% amber in colour with a thin head, sweet aroma and a bitter sweet taste.

I also had a glass of Bud in the resteraunt

Sigillum Civium De Bubiwoyz or Budweiser, Budvar Lager from the Czech Republic

Sigillum Civium De Bubiwoyz

5.0% gold in colour with a thin head, sweet malt aroma, sweet malt taste, slightly over carbonated, but not bad.

Hunter's, Pheasant Plucker from England

Hunter's, Pheasant Plucker, England Hunter's, Pheasant Plucker, England

4.3% deep amber in colour with a nice head, not much aroma but a nice taste.

This is an older photo from our last visit I think but I had one on this day.

Otter, Otter Ale from England

52 beers 5 - 50, Otter, Otter Ale, England

4.5% deep amber colour with a thin head, rich malt aroma, bitter caramel taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment