If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Tuesday 27 February 2018

The Cans from February 2018

Not so many Cans this month but I do have a quite a few in the fridge for next month, trouble is these newish fancy small cans are not always that good. Anyway theses three are all proper size cans, lets see what I though, oh and there are some comparisons.

Duff Beer from Germany

This is not the first Duff Beer I have had, so I will put both of them on here. The first photo is the new one the second is the older one.

Duff Beer, Germany Week 42 - An52 Beers, Duff Beer UG, The Legendary Duff Beer, Germany

The first one, 4.9% gold in colour with a thin head, a very ordinary slightly watery lager.

The second one in the proper can, 4.9% yellow as Homer with a head as thin as Homer's hair, weak malt aroma and taste, unlike the Simpson's this beer is poor.

Arrogant Brewing, Arrogant Bastard Ale from the USA

Another one where I have had two similar beers although one was smoked, I will do them as above.

Arrogant Brewing, Arrogant Bastard Ale, USA Week 29-52 Beers, Stone Brewing Co, Oaked Arrogant Bastard Ale, USA

The first one, 7.2% hazy brown in colour with a good head, sweet malt aroma and a very bitter but nice taste.

The second one, 7.2% poor head, roasted malt aroma, nice hops malt and slight taste of the oak, the best beer from the USA I have had to date.

Devil's Canyon, Deadicated from the USA

Devil's Canyon, Deadicated, USA

5.4% deep amber in colour with a thin head, sweet malt aroma and a toffee malt bitter taste, not bad at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment