If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Tuesday 27 March 2018

The Cans from March 2018

I have had six cans this month (I still have some in the fridge for next month) and even though they look like they were bought together they weren't. One I have covered before but the others are all new.

There are a load of draft beers and bottle beers from March and I will cover them in the next blog.

Magic Rock, Dancing Bear German Lager from England

Magic Rock, Dancing Bear German Lager, England

4.5% gold in colour with a nice head, floral hop aroma, slightly sweet hoppy taste.

Magic Rock, Dark Arts Surreal Stout from England

Magic Rock, Dark Arts Surreal Stout, England

6.2% black in colour with a thick brown head, roasted malt aroma, slightly sweet nice dry taste.

Magic Rock, Common Ground Triple Coffee Porter from England

Magic Rock, Common Ground Triple Coffee Porter, England

5.4% black in colour with a good head, some coffee in the aroma and a slight coffee taste but not bad.

Roosters, Yankee, from England

Roosters, Yankee, England

4.3% gold in colour with a nice head, a strange aroma but the taste wasn't bad.

Roosters, Baby Faced Assassin from England

Roosters, Baby Faced Assassin, England

6.1% gold in colour with a thin head, hoppy aroma and a hoppy taste.

Tiny Rebel, Cwtch from Wales

Tiny Rebel, Cwtch, Wales

4.6% amber in colour with a thin head, slightly sweet aroma and a citrusy taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment