If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Tuesday 3 April 2018

More of the few Bottles from March, 2018

Well, there were slightly more bottles for March than I thought, so I have had to do another blog to fit the last three in.

Sharp's, Seven Souls from England

Sharp's, Seven Souls, England Sharp's, Seven Souls, England

5.4% deep amber in colour with a nice head, a chocolate and liquorice aroma and a similar taste.

Thornbridge, Tzara from England

Thornbridge, Tzara, England Thornbridge, Tzara, England

4.8% gold in colour with a poor head, a fruity malt aroma and quite a refreshing taste.

Thornbridge, Lukas from England

Thornbridge, Lukas, England Thornbridge, Lukas, England

4.2% gold in colour with a thin head, a citrusy aroma and a hoppy taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment