If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Wednesday 19 June 2019

Brasserie de Bellefois, France

Had some good beers on our recent trip to France, over the years the French beers have got better and better, here are some just from one brewery. These are bottles I brought back with me if it doesn't look at all like France.

Brasserie de Bellefois, 732 Bière Dorèe from France

Brasserie de Bellefois, 732 Bière Dorèe, France Brasserie de Bellefois, 732 Bière Dorèe, France

5.6% pale cloudy amber in colour with a thin head, malt aroma, the taste is malty toffee and some yeast.

Brasserie de Bellefois, 1356 Bière Blonde from France

Brasserie de Bellefois, 1356 Bière Blonde, France Brasserie de Bellefois, 1356 Bière Blonde, France

5.6% cloudy amber in colour with a thin head (strange for a blonde), malty aroma, the taste in bitter sweet malts and fruits.

Brasserie de Bellefois, 1356 Bière Rousse from France


Brasserie de Bellefois, 1356 Bière Rousse, France Brasserie de Bellefois, 1356 Bière Rousse, France

5.6% deep red in colour with a thin head, nice malty aroma and the taste is a good low hop very nice beer. It tasted more English that modern English beer does.

No comments:

Post a Comment