If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Wednesday 26 June 2019

Some more from our trip to France 2019

I had quite a few new beers in France this year, here are three to start with, one is even from France.

Antwerpse Brouw, Seef Bier from Belgium

Antwerpse Brouw, Seef Bier, Belgium Antwerpse Brouw, Seef Bier, Belgium

6.5% hazy gold in colour with a good head, a sweet banana aroma, nice fizzy wheat beer taste.

Antwerpse Brouw Compagnie, Super Cadi from Belgium

Antwerpse Brouw Compagnie, Super Cadix, Belgium Antwerpse Brouw Compagnie, Super Cadix, Belgium

5.6% gold in colour with a good head, nice aroma with some hops, sweet hopy fizzy taste.

De Sutter, Trois Chariots Blonde IPA from France

De Sutter, Trois Chariots Blonde IPA, France De Sutter, Trois Chariots Blonde IPA, France

6.3% gold in colour with a good head, nice aroma and a slightly bitter mild hop taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment