If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Thursday 27 February 2020

Midweek Football

After a two or three rest days, Wednesday was a day for beer. And I needed them, Boro are now nearly bottom of the Champions League after losing again. The club seems to be a right shambles this year, hope they improve before they end up relegated.

Anyway, the beers I had were a right different lot to each other.

Northern Monk, Neapolitan Ice Cream Pale from England

Northern Monk, Neapolitan Ice Cream Pale, England

6.2% hazy gold in colour with a thin head, sweet fruity aroma, taste is quite nice with some strawberry in there.

McEwan's, Champion from England

Week 19 - An52 Beers, McEwan's, Champion, Scotland McEwan's, Champion, Scotland (England)

7.3%, dark brown colour with a good white head, sweet malt aroma, caramel malt strong slightly bitter taste, one of the best. A Scottish beer now only made in England, this is an older photo from the Scottish days.

Wiper and True, Milk Stout Milk Shake from England

Wiper and True, Milk Stout Milk Shake, England

5.6% black in colour with a nice head, it had a nice stout aroma and taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment