If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Thursday 2 April 2020

More beers from our away trip in March.

More of the beers I had on our trip to the Lake District at the beginning of march, before we were all confined to our homes. These are all from the Great Newsome brewery and they were given to me by Nicole, Tim, Georgia, Emily and Syd, on that Sundy, for my birthday. As with the previous beers though from Hawkshead, I had had some of them before but a lot more, so will do them later in another post.

Great Newsome, Cold Snap from England

Great Newsome, Cold Snap, England Great Newsome, Cold Snap, England

5.2% gold in colour with a thin head, malt and hop aroma, the taste was of hoppy lager

Great Newsome, Holderness Dark from England

Great Newsome, Holderness Dark, England Great Newsome, Holderness Dark, England

4.3% deep brown in colour with a nice head, rost malt aroma, the taste is mild and toffee

No comments:

Post a Comment