If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Tuesday 25 August 2020

Four from the middle of August

These are some of the beers from the middle of August, I still have about 50 or more beers (I can not be bothered to count them) to try, so am making a start on them. The real reason for the lack of new beers drank lately, is that I bought lots of beers that I really like at the beginning of Lock Down, and have been drinking them rather than the new ones.

Williams Brothers, Caesar Augustus from Scotland

Williams Brothers, Caesar Augustus, Scotland

4.1% gold in colour with a thin head, hop aroma and taste, as it says refreshing taste.

Singha, Leo from Thailand

Singha, Leo, Thailand

5.0% gold in colour with no head, a sweet aroma and sweet fizzy taste.

Het Anker, Gouden Carolus Tripel from Belgium

Het Anker, Gouden Carolus Tripel, Belgium Het Anker, Gouden Carolus Tripel, Belgium

9.0% gold in colour with a thin head, a sweet toffee and fruit aroma and a strong toffee taste.

Flavourly / Fourpure, Monument Valley from Scotland

Flavourly / Fourpure, Monument Valley, Scotland

4.0% yellow in colour with no head, scented orange aroma and a hoppy orange taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment