If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Thursday 27 August 2020

Started more of the new beers

I have had a few more new beers over the last week and there may be even more before the month ends. All of these are beers that I bought online, in fact most new beers lately have been bought online, as I never get out, since Covid 19. 

Actually, we do have a trip away booked, in the motorhome for early next month and I just hope that everything goes well.  

Loch Lomond, Black Rain from Scotland

Loch Lomond, Black Rain, Scotland

6.9% hazy dark brown in colour with a nice head, it really smells of lemonade, the taste is hoppy and bitter nothing like the strength it is. 

Siren Craft, Amigos Britanicos from USA

Siren Craft, Amigos Britanicos, USA Siren Craft, Amigos Britanicos, USA

7.8% deep gold in colour with a poor head, a sweet scented aroma and sweet strong taste.

Flavourly / By The Horns, Doozie from England

Flavourly / By The Horns, Doozie, England

4.2% gold in colour with a thin head, mild spice hop aroma, a botter fizzy taste.

Downstream, Hybrid from Northern Ireland

Downstream, Hybrid, Northern Ireland

4.0% gold in colour with a thin head, a sour citrus aroma, a bitter, hoppy, citrus taste

No comments:

Post a Comment