If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Monday 21 December 2020

Christmas Beers 2020, Two

Here we are then, the next lot of Christmas Beers that I bought online, as I am not going anywhere near the shops for a while.

Silly, Double Enghien d’Hiver from Belgium

Silly, Double Enghien d’Hiver, Belgium Silly, Double Enghien d’Hiver, Belgium

9.0% a Winter Ale, light amber in colour with a poor head, a spicy alcohol aroma, the taste is fizzy spicy and strong. 

St Peter's, Christmas Ale from England

St Peter's, Christmas Ale, England St Peter's, Christmas Ale, England

7.0% deep amber in colour with thin head, a sweet fruity aroma and a really nice fruity toffee Christmas taste. 

Humpty Dumpty, Christmas Crackling from England

Humpty Dumpty, Christmas Crackling, England Humpty Dumpty, Christmas Crackling, England

4.5% hazy cold in colour with no head, a spiced aroma and strange spicy taste, not good at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment