If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Monday 14 December 2020

Christmas Beers 2020, One

Well here we go again but with not being able to get out this year, all of this years Christmas Beers I tried where bought online. It is unbelievable the amount of beer I have bought online this year and also the amount of dealers I have used online. 

Anyway here are the beers I have tried so far, I will add the others over then next few days.

Ridgeway, Black Elf from England 

Ridgeway, Black Elf, England Ridgeway, Black Elf, England

4.5% black in colour with a thin head, a strange aroma (not very good), also not a very festive taste at all, shame.

8 Sail Brewery, Bobbin Robin from England 

8 Sail Brewery, Bobbin Robin, England 8 Sail Brewery, Bobbin Robin, England

5.8% black in colour with a decent brown head, a sweet stout aroma and a licorice stout taste. 

Humpty Dumpty Brewery, Christmas Crack from England

Humpty Dumpty Brewery, Christmas Crack, EnglandHumpty Dumpty Brewery, Christmas Crack, England

7.0% dark brown in colour with a poor head, a spicy malt aroma, the taste was bitter and spicy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment