If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Friday 12 March 2021

First from March, 2021

We have both just had our birthdays, quite a change this year, as we are usually away for them. We had just got back from our birthdays away last year and went into Lock Down. We have used the van for a few days in September but that is it and it is off the road now having failed its MOT,

Anyway after moaning about about the beers I have been drinking for the last few months, a batch of German beers I got where very nice. here is the review of the first three.

And Union, Wednesday Wheat Beer from Germany

And Union, Wednesday Wheat Beer, Germany And Union, Wednesday Wheat Beer, Germany

5.0% gold in colour with a good head, a sweet fruity aroma and it had a nice fruity wheat beer taste.

And Union, Dark Lager from Germany

And Union, Dark Lager, Germany And Union, Dark Lager, Germany

5.0% ruby red in colour with a thin head, not much aroma but a nice fruity taste. 

And Union, Friday IPA from Germany


And Union, Friday IPA, Germany And Union, Friday IPA, Germany

6.5% slightly hazy amber in colour with a good head, it had a malt and hop aroma, the taste was a good old IPA taste, very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment