If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Wednesday 10 March 2021

The rest from February, 2021

Even beers from Belgium have not been very good lately. Maybe its just because I have not been out of the house for more than a quick walk in months. Maybe things will get better when we do get out and go to the pub. Maybe some of these modern breweries will fold when we do get back out.

St Feuillien, Saison from Belgium

St Feuillien, Saison, Belgium St Feuillien, Saison, BelgiumDSCF2165

6.5% gold in colour with a good head, it had a sweet aroma, with a mild but strange taste. 

St Feuillien, Grisette Blanche Bio from Belgium

St Feuillien, Grisette Blanche Bio, Belgium St Feuillien, Grisette Blanche Bio, Belgium

5.5% hazy gold in colour with a very thin head, a sweet aroma and a bitter wheat taste. 

By The Horns, Hopadelic from England

By The Horns, Hopadelic, England

4.3% hazy gold with a nice head, a sour fruit aroma, a bitter fizzy hop taste. 

No comments:

Post a Comment