If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Wednesday 30 March 2022

Beers, Spanish Holiday One, February 2022

My last post was back in October 2021, with beers I had got in France on our holidays. I have no idea why I stopped doing this blog, but I think it's about time I started back up again. 

The fact that we have just been to Spain for a holiday, and found some good beers there, I will restart with them. I will split up the review into two blogs and with luck I will continue with the other beers very soon.

Cruzcampo, Especial from Spain

Cruzcampo, Especial, Spain Cruzcampo, Especial, Spain

5.6% gold in colour with a thin head, nice aroma nice hot weather taste. 

Cruzcampo, Gran Reserva from Spain

Cruzcampo, Gran Reserva, Spain Cruzcampo, Gran Reserva, Spain

6.4% amber in colour with a nice head, malt aroma and a good malt taste. 

San Miguel, San Miguel Selecta from Spain

San Miguel, San Miguel Selecta, Spain San Miguel, San Miguel Selecta, Spain

6.2% pail amber in colour with a nice head, roast malt aroma and quite a good taste

No comments:

Post a Comment