If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Wednesday 30 March 2022

Beers, Spanish Holiday Two, February 2022

Here are the thee other beers I had on our recent holiday in Spain, these are all from the same brewery. One of them I have since found on sale in Tesco. 

After this, there are many more beers still to do, so lets hope I get them done.

Victoria, Malaga from Spain

Victoria, Malaga, Spain Victoria, Malaga, Spain

4.8% gold in colour with a thin head, lager aroma and taste, hot day beer. This is the one I found in Tesco since I got back.

Victoria, Malacatí from Spain


Victoria, Malacatí, Spain Victoria, Malacatí, Spain

5.0% hazy gold in colour with a thin head, it had the French aroma and taste for a wheat beer  

Victoria, Marengo from Spain

Victoria, Marengo, Spain Victoria, Marengo, Spain

5.6% deep amber in colour with a nice head, malt aroma and a nice stout taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment