If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Wednesday 9 February 2011

Thornaby

Dropped the twins off at school and went straight to Thornaby town centre to look around the shops, Dot shopping for presents, me looking for new beers. ASDA had lots of beers but not one I haven't had, Lidl also had a few but again nothing new. I did find one however in Home Bargains, always worth looking in as they do get the odd different beer. Later in the big Tesco in Stockton, I was also disappointed that they had no new beers either, so I bought shoes.

Just had a lovely chicken and bacon paster bake with roast vegetables (my new signature dish), no settling down to watch England v Denmark, the only thing to decide now s what beer to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment