If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Sunday 6 February 2011

Wensleydale Beers

The first beer of the night was a weak Mild (as Mild should be) and it was very tasty.
Wensleydale, Rowley Mild, England, that I bought on offer in Campbells, Leyburn, in Wensleydale.
3.2%, black colour with a poor head, good roasted malt aroma and taste, a good start to the night.

Wensleydale, Rowley Mild, England

The second beer was also bought on offer in Campbells, another beer from Wensleydale.
Wensleydale, Poacher, England, a complete opposite from the previous beer.
5.0% gold colour with a good head, slightly soapy citrus aroma, hoppy orange citrus taste, good beer. There was an even hoppier beer later but you will have to wait for the next review.

Wensleydale, Poacher, England

No comments:

Post a Comment