If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Tuesday 8 February 2011

Darlington Again

Well we had another trip to Darlington today, Dot had seen something in a shop there that we had to go back for.
I did get two new beers though and saw two others but they were nearly £5.00each, so I gave them a miss.

We picked the Twins up on the way back, we have all just had tea and soon it will bath time followed by the Simpsons and after that, when they have gone to bed, I can have a beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment