If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Monday 7 February 2011

More Saturday Beers

After we had eaten we had another couple of new beers, first we had an Ilkley, Ilkley Best, England.
4.0% gold colour with a thin head, aroma and taste is hops, lots of hops, if you like your beer hoppy I think you will love this one (more of an IPA than a bitter to me).

Ilkley, Ilkley Best, England

The next beer was a Greene King, IPA Export, England and it tasted less like an IPA than the previous beer, but don't get me wrong it was good though.
5.0% darker than your usual IPA and it had a hint of toffee in the taste, nice.

Greene King, IPA Export, England

We also had a Leffe and another old one that I can not remember for some reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment