If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Friday 25 October 2013

Getting back to normal

My back (sciatica) is still the same but I seem to be managing the pain batter with the right mix of drugs now. I have had scans and X-rays and have a ruptured disk, -- from Wikipedia -- Spinal disc herniation pressing on one of the lumbar or sacral nerve roots is the primary cause of sciatica, being present in about 90% of cases. Sciatica caused by pressure from a disc herniation and swelling of surrounding tissue can spontaneously subside if the tear in the disc heals and the pulposus extrusion and inflammation cease. -- let's hope so.

What this means is, I can type again (still only with two fingers though) and can therefore, get on with a large backlog of beer photos and reviews. The backlog is not a big as it could have been, as I have not been drinking much either.

I will make a start by looking as far back as last Saturday and two very contrasting beers.

Sadler’s, Mud City Stout from England


6.6% black colour with a good head, roast malt aroma, sweet mild roast malt taste very nice.

K1, K1 Premium Beer from the UK


4.8% gold colour with a nice head, sweet malt aroma, fizzy but flat, watery and tasteless, an alcoholic alternative to soda water.

No comments:

Post a Comment