If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Thursday 3 December 2015

And for the end of the week

Well it must have been a good week, because these beers are also from the same week as the last two blogs. I remember the beers, I remember the week but I do not remember it all together. So these blogs that I do, I can now see that I need them and that I must try and do them as quick as possible each week.

Zeunerts, Höga Kusten from Sweden

Zeunerts, Höga Kusten, Sweden Zeunerts, Höga Kusten, Sweden

5.3% gold colour with a poor head, malty aroma, not a bad taste.

Great Newsome, Jem's Stout from England


Great Newsome, Jem's Stout, England Great Newsome, Jem's Stout, England

4.3% black in colour but with a poor head, it smelt and tasted as a good stout should though.

Tirril, Red Barn from England

Tirril, Red Barn. England Tirril, Red Barn. England

4.4% amber colour with a thin head, slightly sweet malt aroma with a bitter sweet toffee taste, very nice.

Strange to get three nice beers in one go.

No comments:

Post a Comment