If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Thursday 3 December 2015

More beers from the same week.

As the title says, these are more beers from the same week, I have no idea why but it was less than a month ago, my memory is shot.

Founders, Pale Ale from USA

Founders, Pale Ale, USA Founders, Pale Ale, USA

5.4% hazy gold colour with a poor head, smells and tastes of hops, very poor.

Sadler’s, Worcester Sorcerer from England

Sadler’s, Worcester Sorcerer, England Sadler's, Worcester Sorcerer, England

4.3% gold colour with a poor head, some sort of toffee in the aroma, hoppy toffee taste.

Cottage Delight, Hairy Potter from England

Cottage Delight, Hairy Potter, England Cottage Delight, Hairy Potter, England

4.8% deep red in colour with a poor head, malty aroma and a nice tasty beer, it tastes like a Ruby Bitter should.

No comments:

Post a Comment