If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Thursday 3 December 2015

Two missing drinks

Well I am not getting any better at doing this and am way behind gain but I am determined to carry on. The date on these photos looks strange to me but I must have had them then.

Sadler's, Boris Citrov from England

Sadler's, Boris Citrov, England Sadler's, Boris Citrov, England

4.7% gold colour with a poor to no head, slight orange aroma, bitter citrus orange taste, not too good, I do not think that beer and orange go together well at all.

Wharfe Bank, Yorkshire IPA from England

Wharfe Bank, Yorkshire IPA, England Wharfe Bank, Yorkshire IPA, England

5.1% pale amber colour with a nice head, a citrus aroma and a very dry taste, not good at all, another one with too much hops for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment