If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Thursday 6 October 2016

A few more draught beers.

Not done any of these for a short wile but I have still been drinking, so here are a few of the draught beers I have had lately. All of these are from Wetherspoons but not the same one.

Allendale, Wolf from England

Allendale, Wolf, England

5.5% deep red to brown in colour with a thin head, dark chocolate aroma (it is supposed to be blackcurrant but I get chocolate), taste is fruity, dark chocolate and bitter.

Shipyard Brewing Company, American Pale Ale from USA

Shipyard Brewing Company, American Pale Ale, USA

4.5% gold colour with a thin head, malty hop aroma and a hoppy taste.

Big Lamp, Sunny Daze from England

Big Lamp, Sunny Daze, England

3.6% gold colour with a thin head, slightly zesty hop aroma, honey and hop taste.

Arcadia (Caledonian), Thunder Trail from the USA (Scotland)

Arcadia (Caledonian), Thunder Trail, USA (Scotland)

5.2% light amber in colour with a nice head, malt aroma, the taste has some caramel, not a bed beer at all, although not actually brewed in the USA.

Eagle (Adnams), Ah Reet Summer Blonde from New Zealand (England)

Eagle (Adnams), Ah Reet Summer Blonde. New Zealand (England)

4.4% gold colour with a nice head, citrus hop aroma and a bitter taste, another one brewed in the UK.

Naylor's, Origaninal Liquorice Libation from England

Naylor's, Origaninal Liquorice Libation, England

4.4% black in colour with a nice head, the aroma is blackcurrant and something strange, the taste is a stout with Iiquorice and blackcurrant not that good at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment