If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Saturday 8 October 2016

Cans from our trips to France in 2016

These are the cans I had on this years trips to France. Although it was on two different trips over there this year, one in June and one in September. Of course the beers are not all from France, it was just that is were they were bought.

Starberg (Saint-Omer), Premium from France

Starberg (Saint-Omer), Premium, France

5.0% deep gold colour with a thin head, malt aroma and a malt and hop taste.

Belle France, Baltus from France

Belle France, Baltus, France

4.5% gold in colour with no thin head, sight malt aroma, hot weather beer taste, as with the others like this, drinkable with friends on a nice hot day.

Saint-Omer, Blonde De Luxe from France

Saint-Omer, Blonde De Luxe, France

5.0% gold in colour with a very thin head, same as most other French lagers.

Karlsquell, Biere Blond from Germany

Karlsquell, Biere Blond, Germany

4.7% gold colour with a thin head, another nice hot weather beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment