If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Friday 7 October 2016

A few more from Eastern Europe

Here are the results from the nice little shop in Ripon, North Yorkshire, the rest of the Eastern European beers I got in there, the first ones I reviewed in May earlier this year.  I am just that far behind but catching up slowly. The earlier ones are here A few from Eastern Europe or Russia

Kalnapilis, Royal Select from Lithuania

Kalnapilis, Royal Select, Lithuania

5.6% gold in colour with a nice head, not much aroma but a nice toffee taste, not bad at all.

Vilniaus Tauras, Tauras Tradicinis from Lithuania

Vilniaus Tauras, Tauras Tradicinis, Lithuania

6.0% gold in colour with a nice head, malty aroma and a slightly sweet toffee taste, not bad at all.

SIA Cido Grupa, Lāčplēsis Dzintara from Latvia

SIA Cido Grupa, Lāčplēsis Dzintara, Latvia

4.8% light amber in colour with a thin head, lager aroma and not a bad taste, little bit fizzy though.

Browar Braniewski, Braniewo Jasne Pełne from Poland

Browar Braniewski, Braniewo Jasne Pełne, Poland

5.8% light amber in colour with a nice head, not much aroma but the taste is very nice with some caramel.

No comments:

Post a Comment