If you know me or of me, you will know I like beer. Over the last few years I have been collecting photos of every new beer I have.
I now have over 2,000 individual beers photographed and have realised that many beers that I assumed I have photos of, I haven't.

This blog will be therefore be an account of my quest for new beers to photo and how I enjoyed them (or not).
My email is ralphgant@sky.com.

Monday 14 August 2017

Devon Trip, Day Seven

Moving on to day seven I had a few this day.

Teignworthy, Beachcomber from England

Teignworthy, Beachcomber, England Teignworthy, Beachcomber, England

4.5% gold in colour with a poor head, low in aroma with a nice but fizzy taste.

Teignworthy, Old Moggie from England

Teignworthy, Old Moggie, England Teignworthy, Old Moggie, England

4.6% amber in colour with a thin head, bit of a sweet aroma and a good taste

South Hams, Stumble Bee from England

South Hams, Stumble Bee, England

4.2% hazy amber in colour with a good head, malty aroma with a hint of honey, malty citrus taste.

Teignworthy, Gun Dog from England

Teignworthy, Gun Dog, England Teignworthy, Gun Dog, England

4.3% dark amber in colour with a thin head, fruity malt aroma, nice bitter taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment